IEEE PDF eXpress
The IEEE PDF eXpress online conversion tool is required for your full paper submission. Full paper without IEEE-compliance will not be published in conference proceedings.
FULL PAPER MUST BE CONVERTED TO PDF USING IEEE PDF EXPRESS
IEEE PDF eXpress User Instructions
Please follow the following steps to convert your Abstract into IEEE compatible PDF format:
- Click here to access the IEEE PDF eXpress online tool.
- If you are a new user, you need to sign up an account. You will need to create the account using your email as your username.
- You will need to enter the conference ID, which is IRMMWTHz12x. If you have used PDF-Express before, then the system can be prompted to remind you of your password. If you have an existing account, you will see an error when you login, with a message saying that you need to set up your account. Simply click 'continue'. By entering your previously used email and password, you will re-enable your old account.
- After creating an account, you will receive a confirmation email which contains a conference submission deadline. You will also see the same deadline displayed in the home page of the PDF eXpress after login. This deadline is incorrect, because the PDF eXpress software is unaware of our conference timeline. The full paper submission deadline for IRMMW-THz 2012 is July 5, 2012.
- After login into PDF eXpress, simply click "Create new title" to start your PDF conversion.
- After successfully converting your full papert into IEEE compatible PDF format using PDF eXpress, the full paper can be submitted via full paper submission system.
Conference Dates: 23 - 28 September 2012